Monday, May 5, 2008

Comedy Show Santa Cruz

I'll be in Santa Cruz THIS FRIDAY NIGHT at a wham-kerbloom comedy show with my good buddies and dyn-o-mite performers, Johnny Steele and Will Durst. Also on the bill is a guy I don't know yet, but is said to be funnier than a rabid weasel in the president's pants, Richard Stockton. It's a big show, like two hours long, and you'll laugh every minute of it and like it!

Come see me, and if you tell me you found out about it on this blog, I'll kiss you. CLICK HERE for a DISCOUNT, just for being a GROOVEMONKEY!

Friday, May 9, 8pm, Rio Theater, Santa Cruz CA
Stand-up comedy with Piraro, Johnny Steele, Will Durst, Richard Stockton
Ticketweb.com 866-468-3399, Streetlight Records 831-421-9200

3 comments:

dougnic said...

if you want to screw with will durst head ask him about doctor gonzo (aka john means) if you want to really screw with hims ask him how the comedy club and restaurant are doing. its in mason city (IL) pop. 2,500 the club is called PJs and the comedy club is masoncity limits...hahaha i think they visit once a year.

marine_explorer said...

Damn...I missed this. Sigh. I hope it went well...you were a crackup in Mill Valley...quite the creative gift!

emikk said...

I missed it too, I thought it was SAT night for some reason.